Enjoy Beautiful Smiles Once More, with Dental Implants
Dental Implants by Dr Sapiro at IS Dental Care in Kentish Town, Wanstead & Marylebone
Dental implants are ideal solutions for your missing teeth problems. They are artificial tooth roots that replace the function and appearance of natural teeth that have been lost due to a variety of reasons. The implants are attached to the jaw, and are then connected to teeth restorations like dental crowns or a dental bridge, providing long-lasting missing teeth solutions.
When Would I Need Dental Implants?
Dental implants would be beneficial to you if you lose your natural teeth; even a single missing tooth can successfully be replaced with a dental implant. Dental implants can also be used to secure ill-fitting dentures, to eliminate problems associated with the loose fit.
High Success Rate of Dental Implant Placement at IS Dental Care
If you have lost one tooth, some, or all of your teeth – dental implants are your best bet in getting back the healthy and beautiful smile that you can totally be proud of. Our gentle-mannered dentist, Ilja Sapiro, has successfully placed more than 1000 dental implants, reflecting the scope of this experience and knowledge in dental implantology. You can rest assured that your implant treatment will be completed in the safest and gentlest manner – by our highly-skilled professionals who aim to provide the best implant treatments possible.
Why Come to Us for Your Dental Implant Treatment?
- Treatment at the hands of a highly-experienced, gentle-mannered implantologist
- We use only the most trusted brands (Schutz and Nobel Biocare) for our implant treatments
- Cutting-edge technology in-house
- Phobic and Nervous Patient Care available
- Dental crowns designed and created by Master Technicians in Berlin
- Comfortable, relaxed atmosphere in our clinic
- Clear options, detailed cost information presented to you
What’s Involved in Dental Implants?
- The dental implant treatment starts with getting clear images of your jawbone and whole oral cavity, to help with the development of a treatment plan. The diagnostics stage also includes looking into your detailed medical history.
- The treatment plan will be discussed with you, during which you are encouraged to ask questions to clarify all the aspects of the treatment. You will also be given options as to the brand of dental implants to be used. At IS Dental Care in Kentish Town, Wanstead & Marylebone, we use only the most trusted dental implant brands – Schutz and Nobel Biocare – to give you a top-quality implant treatment.
- On the day of the implant placement, the area where the implants are to be placed will be numbed by anesthesia before the implant placement. Sedation techniques may also be administered to make the experience a more pleasant one for you.
- The dentist will drill a hole through the jawbone where the implant needs to
- The titanium dental implant will be placed in the hole, which will then be covered by gum tissue.
- A healing period will follow, to allow the implant to integrate with the tissue around it.
- After the healing period, the titanium implant will be uncovered so the teeth restoration (dental crown or dental bridge) can be attached to it.
Dental Crowns for Implants Designed by Our Master Technicians in Berlin
The dental crowns that we use for our implant treatments are designed and created by our Master Technicians in Berlin. We use high quality Schutz and Nobel Biocare implants for your dental implant treatment. These brands are among the most trusted and most-often used implant systems in the world, with countless dental professionals turning to these systems for the most successful implant treatments.
Am I Suitable for Dental Implants?
You are suitable for dental implants if you have missing teeth, or if you want to secure loose dentures, and you have generally good dental health. There are a number of other factors that will help us determine your suitability for the implant treatment, and will discuss the various options available to you (such as a bone graft if you have a thin jawbone).
Factors or conditions that may lead to unsuitability for a dental implant treatment include:
- Heavy smoking or use of tobacco products
- Heavy consumption of alcoholic beverages
- An existing medical condition concerning the immune system
- Excessive teeth grinding problems
What Can Dental Implants Do for Me?
Improved Appearance – Dental implants can make your smile attractive and healthy-looking once more, as the implants (with the crowns or bridge) will replace missing teeth.
Improved Speech – Your speech will become normal once the dental implants replace lost natural teeth. You will not have to deal with speech difficulties caused by missing teeth anymore, with the help of implants.
Increased Confidence – Self-confidence will increase with the knowledge that your smile looks complete and healthy, without the embarrassment caused by tooth loss.
Prevents Bone Deterioration – The titanium implants replace the natural tooth root, and stimulates the jawbone to prevent deterioration.
Typical steps for placing a single dental implant
A small hole is created within the jawbone, which will accommodate the implant.
The titanium dental implant is placed (or screwed) into hole in jaw.
A titanium implant post is screwed and permanently fixed into the head of the implant. This implant post will hold the final tooth crown. implant posts come in a variety of different angles and sizes.
A porcelain crown that is made to match the color of your natural teeth is permanently fixed onto the dental implant post. The result is, natural looking, extremely robust teeth and a more confident looking you.