Quick Teeth Straightening Solutions with Inman Aligner
The Inman Aligner is a removable Orthodontic appliance that quickly straightens your front teeth – the teeth that are most visible when you smile. You can look forward to having a more attractive smile with straighter front teeth in just six to 18 weeks of treatment at IS Dental Care – and it is guaranteed safe and effective as well.
The aligner is made up of nickel titanium coil springs that work in opposing directions, gently moving your front teeth into better alignment in a short period of time. Within weeks, you can see dramatic changes in teeth straightening results that will make you smile as widely as possible!
Straighten your front teeth in just a few weeks with the Inman Aligner at IS Dental Care
When Would I Need an Inman Aligner?
You will need an Inman Aligner if you want to improve the appearance of mild to moderate protruding or overcrowding of front teeth. This orthodontic treatment is designed to specifically work on the front teeth to give teeth straightening results in a short period of time.
What’s Involved in an Inman Aligner?
We will have a discussion with you regarding your suitability for an Inman Aligner, so you can start the teeth straightening process at IS Dental Care.
- We will take impressions of your teeth to guide in the creation of the custom-made Inman Aligner.
- After your customized aligner is created, you will need to come to our clinic for an initial fitting. The necessary adjustments can be made to the aligner during this stage, to ensure that you will get the most out of the orthodontic appliance.
- You will need to wear the Inman Aligner for 16-20 hours every day. You can easily remove it when you will eat, or when you need to clean your teeth with a tooth brush and dental floss.
- To monitor the progress of the treatment, we ask that you come in for regular checkups every two to three weeks.
- The Inman Aligner treatment will effectively straighten your front teeth in six to 18 weeks.
Am I Suitable for an Inman Aligner?
An Inman Aligner is suitable for you if your front teeth have mild to moderate protrusion or overcrowding. The Inman Aligner will work on straightening your front teeth gently yet effectively, giving you a more beautiful smile in just six to 18 weeks of treatment time.
What Can Inman Aligner Do for Me?
- Inman Aligner can gently yet effectively straighten your protruding or overcrowded front teeth, making your smile more attractive in just a few months’ time.
- Your teeth straightening will be completed in a short period of time – just six to 18 weeks of treatment period.
- The Inman Aligner can easily be removed for your added convenience. You can take it out before eating, or when you have to brush your teeth.
- An Inman Aligner treatment is generally more affordable compared to a treatment with traditional dental braces, mainly due to the shorter period of time needed to complete the treatment.