Invisalign Clear Braces
Your Teeth Straightening Secret is Safe – with Invisalign Clear Braces
Invisalign clear braces give you the chance to straighten your teeth in a very effective, yet discreet way. You will not be embarrassed with looking like you are trying hard to be young again, with a mouth full of metal wires and brackets that are used in traditional orthodontic braces.
Invisalign treatment at IS Dental Care lets you have perfectly straight teeth without advertising your orthodontic treatment to the whole world.
The Invisalign system is backed by extensive clinical research, and works through a series of aligners that are comfortable to use, and nearly-invisible. At IS Dental Care, we use the information in the Invisalign computer database of more than 1 million previous cases, to help us come up with the best treatment plan in practically every patient case.
When Would I Need Invisalign Clear Braces?
You need Invisalign if you want to have straighter, better aligned teeth without the metal parts in your mouth, as the clear braces will effectively straighten your teeth in a discreet manner. This system uses clear plastic aligners that are nearly invisible, so no one else needs to know that you are having an orthodontic treatment.
What’s Involved in Invisalign Clear Braces?
At IS Dental Care, our Invisalign-certified dentist will determine your suitability for Invisalign clear braces, even before the treatment starts.
We also offer free Invisalign consultation to address your initial concerns and questions.
- A 3D image of your teeth will be created with the help of x-rays and digital images. The creation of the 3D image will help us in the formulation of a successful treatment plan, and will also allow us to show you how your teeth will be moved with every treatment phase.
- Clear Invisalign aligners will be custom-made according to your mouth and teeth’s unique specifications. The nearly-invisible aligners are very comfortable to use, and you can remove them easily whenever you need to – when you eat, or when you have to brush your teeth. It is recommended that you wear your aligners for 20 to 22 hours every day, for the duration of the Invisalign treatment.
- Every two weeks, you will need to change to a new set of aligners as the treatment progresses. You can see the visible improvements in your teeth alignment with each treatment stage. We will ask you to come in for a check-up every six weeks or so, to allow us to monitor your treatment progress.
- Depending on your specific orthodontic needs, you can usually see the complete results of the teeth straightening in about a year’s time (for teenagers, the treatment time may be the same length as that of a traditional orthodontic treatment).
Invisalign® clear braces video
Am I Suitable for Invisalign Clear Braces?
You are suitable for Invisalign if you want to have straighter teeth, and want to do the treatment in a discreet manner. The system has been proven to successfully treat a majority of orthodontic cases, and we will help you determine your suitability for this treatment during your initial consultation.
What Can Invisalign Clear Braces Do for Me?
- Invisalign allows you to have effective teeth straightening in a discreet way. The clear plastic aligners are almost invisible, so no one else can see that you are having an orthodontic treatment – which can be finished in roughly a year’s time.
- You will not have to deal with the discomfort of having metal parts inside your mouth. The clear aligners used in Invisalign are made of a smooth plastic material which feels very comfortable when worn in the mouth.
- Invisalign braces are very convenient to use. They can easily be removed before you eat, or when it is time to brush your teeth.
- Fewer dental visits are required with the Invisalign treatment – you will only be required to come back to us roughly every six weeks, so we can monitor the treatment progress.