Flash Beautiful Smiles with Straight Teeth with Orthodontic Treatment. Orthodontics is a specialized treatment in dentistry that deals correcting improper bites, or misaligned teeth. This includes the correction of teeth overcrowding, and the correction of the alignment between the upper and the lower jaws.
Teeth straightening through orthodontics at IS Dental Care will result not only in the proper function of your teeth, but also in improving the appearance of your smile.
We Offer 3 Three Type of Orthodontic Treatments:
Invisalign Clear Braces®
Six Month Smiles
Crushed over your crooked teeth? Orthodontics straightens your teeth for that fabulous-looking smile.
When Would I Need Orthodontics?
Orthodontics was previously thought of as effective and necessary when you are young. However, more and more adults are now turning to orthodontic treatments to correct their bites, and also to have a more attractive smile. You will need orthodontics if you have:
- Crooked teeth
- Overcrowded teeth
- An improper bite
- Bruxism (excessive teeth grinding)
What’s Involved in Orthodontics?
There are several orthodontic treatment options that you can choose from, depending on your need and the result that you want to achieve:
- Orthodontic Braces – These are the traditional orthodontic braces that is most associated (and used) by younger patients. Made up of metal brackets and wires, the braces work by gradually moving the teeth into a properly-aligned position. The treatment usually takes years to be finished, depending on the severity of the teeth misalignment.
Are you interested in straightening your teeth in a discreet way?
Here are some of the options we offer at IS Dental Care for adult orthodontics:
- Invisalign Clear Braces – These clear braces offer a teeth straightening method that does not involve having metal wires and brackets in your mouth. The clear Invisalign aligners are barely noticeable, making it possible to gradually straighten your teeth without anyone else knowing that you are having your teeth straightened.
- Inman Aligner – These aligners are used to straighten the front teeth in a gentle but effective manner, with teeth straightening results achieved in six to 16 weeks.
Am I Suitable for Orthodontics?
Orthodontics will be ideal for you if you want to improve the appearance of crooked or overcrowded teeth. The adult orthodontic treatment options will be even more suitable if you want fast, discreet teeth straightening with guaranteed results.
What Can Orthodontics Do for Me?
- More Beautiful Smiles – Straighter teeth will result to a more beautiful, healthier-looking smile. You can look forward to having the confidence of flashing attractively straight teeth!
- Better Oral Health – Properly-aligned teeth are easier to clean, and will help you in maintaining good oral health.
- Better Speech – Orthodontics solves speech problems caused by improper teeth alignment. Several crooked teeth can result to lisping or other speech difficulties – and straightening the teeth can help in normalizing the speech.